IDS is a family-owned business started by Gordon McDonald. Gordon has been in the construction business for over 40 years and started IDS to service other contractors in his home state of Utah back in 1996. Since then, through hard work and dedication to customer satisfaction, IDS has grown to service some of the largest property owners in the country.
Our team has built many projects from the ground up. Some projects of note include:
- Executive Suites Hotel in San Jose CA
- Fire station in Palo Alto CA
- Sunset Library San Francisco
- College Prep School in Walnut Grove CA
- Montgomery Elementary School in San Jose CA,
- Medical and Rehab Center in San Jose CA
Project costs for these projects were in the 5-15 MM range. Other projects include housing subdivisions in California, Utah and Arizona.
For the last 12 years, we have had a focus on large storm and restoration projects. Most of our clients have been large Hotel chains such as Marriott and Hilton. A few hotel projects of note are:
- Residence Inn, Springhill Suites, Fairfield Inn, all in Tulsa, OK
- Hilton Garden Inn, Cincinnati, Lafayette Louisiana and Dallas, TX
- Marriott Courtyard, Dallas
- Residence Inn and Fairfield Inn, Houston
- Hilton Garden Inn, Miami
- La Quinta, Coral Springs Fl, Deerfield Fl, Melbourne Fl, and Orlando Florida
- La Qunita, Nashville, Memphis
Our specialty is exterior waterproofing, roofing, water and mold mitigation, as well as the reconstruction and restoration of storm damaged areas.
Our focus is our customers, we are very pleased you are considering us for your next project and look forward to adding you to our family of happy clients. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your next project, please contact us.